A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Bittner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Bittner, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bittner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital, Media, Pa
- Crozer-Chester Med Ctr, Chester, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Walter Bittner MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin W. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Edwin Bittner has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Bittner practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chadds Ford, PA.
See Chadds Ford Colorectal Surgeons and Chadds Ford Surgeons.