A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Boldrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Boldrey, Ophthalmologist, Retinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Boldrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boldrey graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boldrey has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boldrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin E. Boldrey practice?
Dr. Edwin Boldrey practices Ophthalmology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Mountain View Ophthalmologists.