Dr. Edwin Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Brown?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Brown?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2013

Serious Attitude Problem

There is no doubt Dr. Brown has medical knowledge. However, he is callous, arrogant and obnoxious which trumps his head knowledge. I not only know from personal experience but recently heard basically the same adjectives used to describe him by a close friend who had switched to him without my knowledge. There is no way I would have let her go without saying something had I known. On the other hand, I can honestly say that she gave a completely unbiased opinion that parallels mine to a tee, so I'm not the only one.

August 6th, 2012

Caring and thorough

After some ten years without visiting a dr, I finally chose Dr. Brown as my PCP. My initial visit covered everything from head to toe. I'm so nervous when I visit doctors that my blood pressure is always high. Dr. Brown looked at my bp reading from the nurse and then told me to relax and take some deep breaths and calmly took it again. My bp reading that time was perfect. Overall I am very pleased with his thorough and kind care.

January 25th, 2017