A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Burkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Burkett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Burkett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin K Burkett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin K. Burkett practice?
- Dr. Edwin Burkett has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Burkett practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Langley Afb, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Virginia Beach Family Physicians.