A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Kingsley, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Kingsley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Charles Kingsley MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Edwin Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Kingsley practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.