A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Chan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin C Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Chan practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.