A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital, 701 W. Cocoa Beach Causeway, Cocoa Beach Florida
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin C Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Chan practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Arcadia, CA.
See Melbourne Primary Care Doctors.