A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Howard Cohen DO is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Edwin Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Cohen practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Marco Island, FL.
See Marco Island Dermatologists and Marco Island Surgeons.