A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Colon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Colon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin Colon practice?
Dr. Edwin Colon practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dade City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Dade City Pain Management Doctors, Dade City Anesthesiologists, Dade City Neurologists, and Dade City Physiatrists.