Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Colon
Dr. Edwin Colon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL, with other offices in Wesley Chapel, FL and Dade City, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Colon is affiliated with Bayfront Health Dade City, Tampa Community Hospital and Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Colon has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Edwin Colon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez Rivera Sr
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
New Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Rafael Santiago
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. John Dauria
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Trinity, FL 1.86 mi11