A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Colon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Colon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Colon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Colon practice?
- Dr. Edwin Colon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Colon practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dade City, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Anesthesiologists, Wesley Chapel Physiatrists, and Wesley Chapel Neurologists.