Anesthesiologist (pain control), Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
Invasive Pain Management
2407 Cypress Ridge Blvd
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
(813) 907-3300
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  DR EDWIN COLON  |  show details
by T on Oct 3rd, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS ALL ABOUT THE MEDIA AND NOT WORRING ABOUT YOUR CONCERN N PROBLEMS.SOME MONTHS HE IS OK,OTHER MONTHS HE IS VERY EDGY AND ANGRY AT TIMES WITH HIS STAFF. TAKES IT OUT ON THE PATIENTS. NOT RIGHT.GOOD DOCTOR THOUGH I GOTTA SAY.HE HAS HELPED ME IN THE PAST.

|  Doesnt tell you everything  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

I went there or leg pain. I said I did not want any drugs but wanted an alternative treatment.That was fine but although I was very clear to the nurse and staff, no drugs. After the appt they did a urine test. Why I will never know. I had an Mri and it was clear what the diagnosis was. Then I get a lab bill for $141!! When I called the lab they said they were out of network! Why a Dr who is clearly in my Aetna plan uses an out of network lab sounds like a money thing to me. I called the office as the lab suggested and they shoved me off on the billing dept. I have no choice but to pay the bill. I will never use him again.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

He's a great dr. But the wait time in the room, and in the waiting room is at times very long.

|  DR. COLON AND STAFF  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

THE DESK LACKING IN MANNERS.NURSES ARE GOOD AND CARING.DR. COLONAND OTHER DR.'S ON HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFULL LISTENING TO YOUR PAIN NEED AND FINDING THE SOURCE OF YOUR PAIN AND TRING EVERY THING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Colon is very edgey!! He tries to belittle patients along with staff members. He also never returns phone calls when I was admitted into the hospital. I wouldn't waste my time there ever again!!

|  Knowledgable but limited  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Only thing that bothered me was that he didnt prescribe a certain medicine I had been on for some time. Not because it was a bad medicine, or medically wrong for me, but because it was politically incorrect with current Florida media coverage of pain clinics.

|  I'm very thankful  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

My husband and I are snowbirds. We got rid of our house since our children are grown and gone. I had back surgery around 5 yrs ago in New York, and it hasn't successfully rid me of moderate to severe pain. Do Colon has accepted me as a patient for 6mos. out of the year. He's done a great job getting me out of pain, and excellent at administering facet injections. This year he did my shoulder, and I hardly felt a thing! He is by far an excellent Dr. to me. Thank you, Dr.Colon Sincerely, Clarice A. DePriest