Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Jan 18th, 2013

He's a great dr. But the wait time in the room, and in the waiting room is at times very long.

DR. COLON AND STAFF show details DR. COLON AND STAFF
Oct 30th, 2012

THE DESK LACKING IN MANNERS.NURSES ARE GOOD AND CARING.DR. COLONAND OTHER DR.'S ON HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFULL LISTENING TO YOUR PAIN NEED AND FINDING THE SOURCE OF YOUR PAIN AND TRING EVERY THING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.

Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Colon is very edgey!! He tries to belittle patients along with staff members. He also never returns phone calls when I was admitted into the hospital. I wouldn't waste my time there ever again!!

Knowledgable but limited show details Knowledgable but limited
Sep 21st, 2011

Only thing that bothered me was that he didnt prescribe a certain medicine I had been on for some time. Not because it was a bad medicine, or medically wrong for me, but because it was politically incorrect with current Florida media coverage of pain clinics.

I'm very thankful show details I'm very thankful
May 6th, 2011

My husband and I are snowbirds. We got rid of our house since our children are grown and gone. I had back surgery around 5 yrs ago in New York, and it hasn't successfully rid me of moderate to severe pain. Do Colon has accepted me as a patient for 6mos. out of the year. He's done a great job getting me out of pain, and excellent at administering facet injections. This year he did my shoulder, and I hardly felt a thing! He is by far an excellent Dr. to me. Thank you, Dr.Colon Sincerely, Clarice A. DePriest