A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Contreras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Contreras, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Contreras has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Aldo Contreras MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Edwin Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Contreras practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.