Dr. Edwin Cortez, MD
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  The Absolute Best  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Cortez for over 10 years now and have never had a bad experience. People always tell me how young I look, but they never can quite connect it to anything but genetic good luck! Dr. Cortez doesn't make you a different person he just makes a better you. He refuses to do anything that isn't in line with your natural looks. And his office staff is the best, too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Cortez for several years for peels, etc. He is the absolute best in the business. Very caring and personable. I have referred several of my friends through the years.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2010

Dr. Cortez is a very caring and conscientious physician. I am so pleased with what he has done for me, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He has you come in for follow-ups to make sure you're doing okay after a procedure, and his office is very comfortable and welcoming. Friendly and professional staff, too.

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. Cortez has to be one of the best in the USA!: He has made my Mother look SO much younger and better, that it is almost unbelievable.I highly recommend him as a plastic/cosmetic surgeon.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com