A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin John Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Edwin Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Cunningham practices Internal Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists.