A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Blumberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumberg
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Blumberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Blumberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Blumberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Blumberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Edwin Blumberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Blumberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Springfield, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Cardiologists.