A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Blumberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Blumberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Blumberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Douglas Blumberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin D. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Edwin Blumberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Blumberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See South Plainfield Internists and South Plainfield Cardiologists.