A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Blumberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Blumberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Blumberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Blumberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Edwin Blumberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Blumberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Springfield, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Cardiologists.