A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Deitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Deitch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Deitch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deitch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Alan Deitch MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Deitch practice?
- Dr. Edwin Deitch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Deitch practices Surgery near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Surgeons.