The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Deitch
Dr. Edwin Deitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Savannah, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Deitch is affiliated with Umdnj University Hospital, Overlook Hospital and Morristown Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Deitch has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Edwin Deitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Joe Huang
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Aziz Merchant
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Newark, NJ 0 mi17