Dr. Edwin Dejesus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Dejesus?

HIV/AIDS

HIV/AIDS

Learn about the differences between HIV and AIDS, including signs, symptoms and complications.

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Dejesus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2016

Excellent Doctor never had a more compassionate doctor and excellent Doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. DeJesus!

April 27th, 2016

F.Y.I.

I wanted all of your readers to know what a superb physician Dr. DeJesus is. He runs the Orlando Infectious Disease Center in Orlando Florida. I have been a patient of his for 6 years. From the first appointment until my last Dr. DeJesus and his staff are a team of professionals, caring, non-judgemental, and they are experts at their craft. Some will say , well their suppose to be, that's their job. Well, caring and compassion, kindness, willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty, are not written in any book, or on any piece of paper. They come from the heart. It starts from the top and has a trickle down effect. Dr. DeJesus and his staff saved my life, and they will care for you, the same way that they cared for me...................... Thank you all so very much, you gave me back my most precious gift, my life, and I thank you for it. Mike

Doctor's Response

We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. DeJesus. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

February 9th, 2016

My Lifetime Doctor

Let me start off by stating that my Husband and I have had Dr. Dejesus as our Infectious Disease Doctor for 17+ years, so long history. I will never be able to convey what an amazing Doctor he is from so many perspectives, but I'm going to try. My name is Anthony and I have been HIV+ since 1995. When I first started to see Dr. Dejesus he was very reassuring that we will get everything under control health wise. He started by sharing information and getting me personally involved with my heath as well. His "team" approach is not that of a traditional Doctor. He truly empowers you. Throughout my treatment as newer, more effective drugs emerged he constantly kept us ahead so that my immune system functioned optimally and minimized any issues that the medication created. He is a nice, funny, and a person you want on your team when it comes to your health. His staff is UNREAL!!! Any issues or concerns we have had throughout the years have quickly been addressed by a phone call. No matter where we have resided over the past 17+ years(Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale) we NEVER considered changing Doctors. I have recommended Dr. Dejesus to many individuals for testing and services, they have all shared my opinion of Dr. Dejesus and the OIC Team.

Doctor's Response

We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

August 8th, 2015

Love the whole staff and Dr. Dejesus really cares about his patients!

August 4th, 2015

Dr. DeJesus is on the cutting edge of HIV treatment. He truly cares for his patients and wants the best specific treatment for each patient that will provide the best outcome .

July 28th, 2015

Four Month F/U 07.15

The OIC staff are courteous, pleasant, and efficient. Dr. DeJesus is very knowledgeable and obviously thoroughly trained in infectious disease management. He explains the rationale for answers to my questions and I leave the office feeling confident that any issues have been fully addressed.

July 9th, 2015

Cutting edge physician in research and treatment.

May 7th, 2015

wonderful experience

February 4th, 2015

BSN

August 4th, 2013

After dealing with a serious chronic problem for 15 years, seeing many specialists, having constant lab work and various tests, after my initial visit with Dr. DeJesus my husband and I knew I was finally in the right, competent hands. He actually listened to me, reviewed the numerous pages of documentation I had brought him which ranged over a 15 year span, kept what he thought was pertinent, and in detail explained next steps for further testing and an overall plan-- that was just by the end of my first appointment! When I returned in two weeks, he reviewed test results with me and my husband, outlined a plan and set me up with one of his NPs to get enrolled in a clinical trial. I am more than thrilled to say I am 5 months post treatment and one more round of lab tests away from possibly being cured! My experience has been nothing but easy and wonderful. His staff to whom I have become quite close to over this past year and a half have been the utmost professionals who are some of the most caring, kind and considerate healthcare professionals I have ever encountered and that extends to the front desk staff as well. I highly recommend his practice for anyone dealing with the need to see an infectious disease specialist. What was once like looking down a dark tunnel has turned into bright light at the end and I attribute this solely to Dr. DeJesus and his team of experts, especially Jeffrey Garett, NP and Beth Bryant, CRE.

March 11th, 2013

best doctor ever

When he came to my defense and made me feel like a person not just a number.

January 24th, 2013

A very good doctor that helped me alot.