A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin DelRosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin DelRosario, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin DelRosario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. DelRosario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. DelRosario has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin DelRosario MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin DelRosario practice?
- Dr. Edwin DelRosario has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin DelRosario practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Keller, TX.
See Keller Family Physicians, Keller General Practitioners, and Keller Internists.