A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Del Rosario, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rosario
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rosario Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Del Rosario has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin O Del Rosario MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin O. Del Rosario practice?
- Dr. Edwin Del Rosario has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Del Rosario practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors, Bedford General Practitioners, and Bedford Internists.