A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Diaz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Diaz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Diaz MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Diaz practice?
- Dr. Edwin Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Diaz practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.