A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Diaz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Diaz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin A Diaz MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Edwin Diaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Diaz practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.