A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Douglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Douglass is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglass
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Crews Douglass MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Douglass practice?
- Dr. Edwin Douglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Douglass practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Pediatric Specialists.