A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Douglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Douglass is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Crews Douglass MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Douglass practice?
- Dr. Edwin Douglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Douglass practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Oncologists.