A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Douglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Douglass is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglass
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Crews Douglass MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Douglass practice?
- Dr. Edwin Douglass has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Douglass practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Oncologists.