A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Dunteman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Dunteman, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunteman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunteman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Dunteman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunteman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunteman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Dale Dunteman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin D. Dunteman practice?
- Dr. Edwin Dunteman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Dunteman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near O Fallon, MO.
See O Fallon Anesthesiologists and O Fallon Pain Management Doctors.