A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Empaynado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Empaynado, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Empaynado, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Empaynado graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Empaynado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Abogado Empaynado MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Empaynado practice?
- Dr. Edwin Empaynado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Empaynado practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.