A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Empaynado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Empaynado, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Empaynado
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Empaynado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Empaynado, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Empaynado graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Empaynado has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Abogado Empaynado MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Empaynado practice?
- Dr. Edwin Empaynado has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Empaynado practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.