A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Eppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Eppler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eppler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Eppler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppler graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eppler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Franciscan St. Francis Health - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Marshall Eppler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Eppler practice?
- Dr. Edwin Eppler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Eppler practices Emergency Medicine near Beech Grove, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Beech Grove Emergency Physicians.