A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Earle Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin E. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Delafield, WI.
See Delafield Internists.