A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Gaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Gaar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaar graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gaar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Earl Gaar MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin E. Gaar practice?
- Dr. Edwin Gaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Gaar practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.