A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Gaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Gaar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaar graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gaar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Earl Gaar MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin E. Gaar practice?
- Dr. Edwin Gaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Gaar practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.