A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Gangemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Gangemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Gangemi, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangemi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gangemi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gangemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin Gangemi practice?
Dr. Edwin Gangemi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See Newark Physiatrists.