A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin George is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin George, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. George has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin George MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin George practice?
- Dr. Edwin George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin George practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.