A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin George, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Essential Tremor, Movement Disorders, and Parkinson Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin B. George practice?
Dr. Edwin George practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.