A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Gravereaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gravereaux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gravereaux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Gravereaux, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravereaux graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gravereaux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Charles Gravereaux MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Gravereaux practice?
- Dr. Edwin Gravereaux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Gravereaux practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.