A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Gravereaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Gravereaux, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravereaux graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gravereaux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gravereaux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Gravereaux practice?
Dr. Edwin Gravereaux practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.