Dr. Edwin Gray Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Gray?

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Was actually suprised with the time spent explaining and diagnosing my symptoms. First Dr. I have had to actually listen to my concearns.

Would not recommend

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Has a very smart mouth; was rather nasty with me in answering my questions and did not listen to me in what i was saying. He seemed very annoyed at me as a patient and I felt somewhat like he was trying to get rid of me rather then listening to me. Very bad bedside manner. Would not recommend!

Posted on December 25th, 2011

He was rude, and did not seem to understand the problem. He brushed me off and got rather rude when asked a question as if he did not have the time or patience to answer it. I will be seeing another physician in Huntsville that I think has a better bedside matter.

Posted on November 5th, 2014