inactive

Edwin R Guzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2012
I am grateful to him
I am grateful to himI cant forget the day he did my cerclage. I was 20 weeks, they found my cervix length was 1.1 while doing USG. After seeing all outpatients, he showed up, he hinslef pushed my bed to Surgery Room.He was very compassionate. Before leaving the surgery room, he told my husband she will be here again after 38 weeks.And he meant it, I reached FT and delivered a happy health baby boy.Thank You Dr. Guzman.

January 5th, 2012
Unprofessional no bed side manner rude! Thinks he is god, rude to his staff and not compassionate to his patients. Likes to speak of himself, huge ego and absolutely obnoxious.

May 21st, 2011
Dr. Guzman mixes common sense into the medicine he practices, which is hard to find these days. He factors in many variables before diagnosing a high risk pregnancy. He not only reads and results the ultrasounds but he actually takes the images himself, and it's not because he doesn't have an ultrasound tech to do it; he does it himself to get the most accurate understanding of our situation. He truly has passion for what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Guzman as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist.

October 22nd, 2010
I at first found Dr. Guzman a bit hard to take- he can be very abrupt and I initially found that upsetting. However, I grew to really like and respect him. With my second pregnancy I made every effort to see him in particular. He is a phenomenal doctor- I truly think he is the best. Don't let his gruff manner scare you- he's a very compassionate and wonderful doctor.

June 22nd, 2008
My boys wouldn't be alive if not for his expertise
I lost my first daughter at 23 weeks gestation, and I will never forget Dr. Guzman's compassion through the ordeal. But more importantly, he was able to diagnose that not only did she have a genetic problem, but I too had an autoimmune disorder that contributed to her death. Under his care, I was able to carry 2 subsequent pregnancies to term and have 2 beautiful boys.

June 4th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor
Had a wonderful experience with Dr Guzman. Always felt comfortable. He explained everything in detail and spent much time with us. Has wonderful bedside manner and was never rude or disrespectful. This Dr. is the only one that I have had that has checked up on my progress and was friendly with all family. Even in hallways.