A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin H Kim MD and MS is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Edwin Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Kim practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Allergists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.