A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Kim, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin H Kim MD and MS is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edwin H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Edwin Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Kim practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Allergists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.