Dr. E Hall MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2016
I don't know how he does it but dr. Hall is simply the best....I appreciate his care on so many levels! I can't imagine where I would be if Dr. Hall had not accurately diagnosed and treated me...I appreciate him and his staff immensely#

December 15th, 2015
If my friend had not referred me to Dr. Hall I would not be here today. He is very intuitive about his patients and works on all levels to help them.

October 19th, 2015
Top-notch

April 23rd, 2014
About as happy with Dr. Hall as I have ever been with any psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is flexible and available which I like because I work unusual hours. His staff is helpful and can typically assist me with any problems with medication refills and what the insurance won't pay for, so that way I don't have to wait to hear back from him.

November 25th, 2013
Dr. Hall's bedside manner is exceptional. I have been in and out of various doctors offices for various reasons over the years and have yet to find any one more personable and compassionate. I am very satisfied.

November 15th, 2013
deadly
It has been years since I last saw Dr. Hall and I'm still trying to overcome the lethal effects of his over prescribing. Stay away from him. He's poison and he'll poison you. A quack.

October 4th, 2013
Good psychiatrist
Dr. Hall sees me, my spouse and our children. We have been patient's for over 5 years and have always been very happy with him. It is easy to get an appointment, the office environment is very relaxing, the staff has always been very helpful and Dr. Hall is a very nice man with a lot of knowledge.

August 7th, 2013
Good doctor
Good doctor

June 17th, 2013
Very happy with Dr. Hall!
Dr. Hall is a very well read and knowledgeable psychiatrist and that is definitely something you don't find with many psychiatrists in Albuquerque. Two other psychiatrists I have seen have treated me with suspicion and disrespect simply because I ask questions regarding their prescribing and treatment approaches. Dr. Hall engages in conversation with me and always answers my questions without condescending to me. I have seen Dr. Hall for three years and I could not ask for a better psychiatrist. Beware of bad reviews you read on here and other sites. I truly believe that these are written by mean spirited folks who aren't getting and/or hearing exactly what they want.

March 1st, 2013
catastrophic consequences of poor decision-making
lingering effects of over prescribing. quack

June 21st, 2012
Personal Care
Dr. Hall is a caring professional. He looks wholistically at your situation and let's you be a partner in your own self care. He uses both traditional and alternative therapies but always gives you a choice. He has been in Albuquerque a long time and knows where all the resources are for mental health and general wellness. If you are the kind of person who prefers to make your treatment a partnership and like lots of choices, then Dr. Hall would be a good fit.

October 5th, 2011
Most Excellent physician
Dr. Hall has made a real difference in my health care, and I'm so thankful to have been under his care these past few years. He is very thorough in his approach, and integrates different therapeutic modalities in his practice that have been of great help to me. His knowledge, expertise, genuine concern and kindness make dealing with health issues much less stressful. He takes time each visit to make sure he has addressed all my concerns. I have multiple health issues, and have seen many physicians, but Dr. Hall stands out in my opinion, and I would most highly recommend him to anyone seeking Psychiatric services.