Dr. E Hall MD Patient Reviews

• 22 reviews

February 14th, 2016
I don't know how he does it but dr. Hall is simply the best....I appreciate his care on so many levels! I can't imagine where I would be if Dr. Hall had not accurately diagnosed and treated me...I appreciate him and his staff immensely#

December 15th, 2015
If my friend had not referred me to Dr. Hall I would not be here today. He is very intuitive about his patients and works on all levels to help them.

October 19th, 2015
Top-notch

April 23rd, 2014
About as happy with Dr. Hall as I have ever been with any psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is flexible and available which I like because I work unusual hours. His staff is helpful and can typically assist me with any problems with medication refills and what the insurance won't pay for, so that way I don't have to wait to hear back from him.

November 25th, 2013
Dr. Hall's bedside manner is exceptional. I have been in and out of various doctors offices for various reasons over the years and have yet to find any one more personable and compassionate. I am very satisfied.

November 14th, 2013
deadly
It has been years since I last saw Dr. Hall and I'm still trying to overcome the lethal effects of his over prescribing. Stay away from him. He's poison and he'll poison you. A quack.

October 4th, 2013
Good psychiatrist
Dr. Hall sees me, my spouse and our children. We have been patient's for over 5 years and have always been very happy with him. It is easy to get an appointment, the office environment is very relaxing, the staff has always been very helpful and Dr. Hall is a very nice man with a lot of knowledge.

August 23rd, 2013
Happy
I couldn't find a psychiatrist in the all the greater ABQ area that would get me into an appointment as soon as Dr. Hall's office. Many practices I called said they had waitlists, some as long as a year! What is going on here??? I was able to get in to see Dr. Hall within a week and a half after his office staff verified my insurance benefits. He's as good as doctor as I have ever met. And like one reviewer on here already said, he is giving you a "higher" dosage because he wants you to be able to save some money (read: cut the pill in half!), take the medication the way he INSTRUCTS you to! Its not that hard to understand and as some of my medications are pretty pricey I am very grateful that he would do that for me. He also helped me get in with a therapist, I can tell he is very well known in the psychiatric community.

August 7th, 2013
Good doctor
Good doctor

July 16th, 2013
Great doc
I am very glad to have found Dr. hall. Being a geriatric patient, more doctors than I can count have turned me away, stating they "don't feel comfortable treating patient's my age". I'm a senior, I'm not dead! And I do have psychiatric issues which need to be addressed just as much as someone half my age. Dr. Hall saw me as a new patient within one week of my first call. He discussed with me and very carefully weighed the risks and benefits of medications that could help me. We also discussed holistic alternatives, including juicing, vitamin supplements and meditative practices, all of which I am very open to. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor.

June 17th, 2013
Very happy with Dr. Hall!
Dr. Hall is a very well read and knowledgeable psychiatrist and that is definitely something you don't find with many psychiatrists in Albuquerque. Two other psychiatrists I have seen have treated me with suspicion and disrespect simply because I ask questions regarding their prescribing and treatment approaches. Dr. Hall engages in conversation with me and always answers my questions without condescending to me. I have seen Dr. Hall for three years and I could not ask for a better psychiatrist. Beware of bad reviews you read on here and other sites. I truly believe that these are written by mean spirited folks who aren't getting and/or hearing exactly what they want.

March 1st, 2013
catastrophic consequences of poor decision-making
lingering effects of over prescribing. quack