A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hankins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hankins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hankins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Hankins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Hankins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hankins has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Hankins practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.