A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hankins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hankins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Hankins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Hankins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hankins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Hankins practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.