A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hankins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hankins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hankins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hankins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin Hankins practice?
Dr. Edwin Hankins practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.