Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Harmon
Dr. Edwin Harmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Family Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Harmon is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, University of Mississippi Medical Center and Childrens Hospital. Dr. Harmon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Harmon has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edwin Harmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. Bonnie Woodall
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Jackson, MS 0 mi28
Dr. Glen Graves
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi43
Dr. Paul Parker Jr
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Jackson, MS 0 mi38