A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Heffernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Heffernan, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffernan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin James Heffernan DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Heffernan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Heffernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Heffernan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Infectious Disease Doctors.