A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Hinton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin McGregor Hinton DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Hinton practices Emergency Medicine near Kankakee, IL.
See Kankakee Emergency Physicians.