A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Hitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Earl Hitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin E. Hitt practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Hitt practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, TX.
See Red Oak Primary Care Doctors.