Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Hodge Jr
Dr. Edwin Hodge Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodge is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Bayside Hospital and Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Hodge Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edwin Hodge Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Andrew Miller
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Norfolk, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Anthony Quaranta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi27