A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Hollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hollins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Hollins MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Hollins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hollins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Hollins practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.