A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Holmes, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Lincoln Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Ruthven Holmes MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin R. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Edwin Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Holmes practices Nuclear Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Nuclear Medicine Physicians.