Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Huang is a caring and top notch doctor show details Dr. Huang is a caring and top notch doctor
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Huang was my obgyn for my first born in 2011. And I feel fortunate that I chose him out of the list of MGH doctors on their website. 1. He has excellent bedside manner, and explains your options clearly so that you can make an educated decision.2. He is an excellent surgeon as well. Becaues of my complication, I had to have a scheduled c-section and he did the operation. It went smoothly and my wound healed very well. You will be in a very sure hands if you choose Dr. Huang.

Best Ob! show details Best Ob!
May 27th, 2011

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Huang! He was my OB for 3 pregnancies. He is so kind and caring as well as knowledgable. I had some minor complications but you'd never know he deals with major cases all the time. He treated my concerns like they were a big deal! He takes plenty of time to make sure you understand and I never ever felt rushed. Unfortunately the front desk staff treats you like an assembly line but it's well worth it to see this wonderful doctor.