Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hudson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Hudson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Robert Hudson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin R. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hudson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Hudson practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC.
See West Columbia Radiologists.