A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hudson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Hudson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Robert Hudson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin R. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hudson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Hudson practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC.
See West Columbia Radiologists.