A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hudson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hudson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Hudson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Hudson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Robert Hudson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin R. Hudson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Hudson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Hudson practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC.
See West Columbia Radiologists.