A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Ishoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Ishoo, Cosmetic Surgery is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Ishoo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishoo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Dermatology & Laser Center
- Jordan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Ishoo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Ishoo practice?
- Dr. Edwin Ishoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Ishoo practices Otolaryngology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Otolaryngologists.