Cosmetic Surgery
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
3rd Floor
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-272-2445
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

• Currently 1.7586206896552 of 4 stars
  • Currently 1.7448275862069 of 4 stars
 |  More than one procedure  |  show details
by Melanie on Sep 11th, 2013

I found myself very fortunate to have Dr. Ishoo perform my surgeries. He was and still is very easy to talk to & understands exactly what I wanted. His nurse was Naomi & I cannot say enough good things about her. I would definitely give the go-ahead to any of my friend's & have done exactly that. I will stay with Dr. Ishoo for whatever need's I may still have. Thank you Dr. Ishoo

|  Eminent service in a comfortable environment.  |  show details
by Wayne on May 23rd, 2013

I had a superb experience with doctor Edwin Ishoo. The doctor and his staff were friendly and attentive. I had two procedures so far with satisfactory results (Fraxel and a Juvederm injection). The doctor and a tech actually gave me their personal phone number to contact them if I had any questions or concerns. What else can I say? No wait time, great after-care, swift follow ups. BCSC is a bit more advanced than the local spas and other offices you'll find in Mass. I certainly recommend it.

|  VASER Hi Def  |  show details
by Melissa on May 23rd, 2013

I have been thinking to have this procedure done for the last 3 years and after researching all types of liposuction available this type made the more sense for me. I was looking for a tighter waist and a flatter /athletic abdomen. After several consultations I decided to have my procedure done by Dr. Ishoo. My results are unbelievable and could not be happier with the results. I am getting married this Summer and I am definitely happy I did it. Thank you!!

|  Big Mistake  |  show details
by Darlene M. on Apr 25th, 2013

Went for a consulation with Dr. Ishoo for my daughters acne for the new treatment Isolaz. Worst mistake ever, was told her acne was not that bad probably would need between 3 and 4 treatments at $200 each. She had 6 treatments, $1200 later and her face is a complete mess. I have never seen her face look so bad ever. Please do not go here and please do not do Isolaz! BIG MISTAKE!

|  Extremely pleased  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

I had a friend refer me to Dr. Ishoo and after my consultation and my research on him, I decided to have him perform my lipo. To say that I am happy with the outcome would be an understatement. He did an amazing job and very professional. I knew exactly what to expect from the outcome as well as the healing time. I would and have recommended him to my friends and family and I am sure I will use his services again.Thank you Dr. Ishoo.

|  Thrilled with results  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

I have been working with Dr Ishoo for a number of years. I interviewed many surgeons when I decided to have a facelift and have never regretted my decision to go with Dr Ishoo. Both I, and the many friends and family members I have referred, have found him to be professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Since my facelift, I have taken his advice on injectables and skin resurfacing and always been thrilled with the results. I can't recommend him highly enough

|  Great results  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2013

I had great results from my Fraxel procedure and Juvederm injections. I knew exactly what so expect and couldn't be happier

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

My experience with Dr Ishoo has been wonderful. His staff is genuine, knowledgable, and caring. I had been to see 4 surgeons before deciding upon Dr Ishoo. I was even thinking of deferring my sugery plans until Spring because I didn't feel comfortable with previous doctors that I had consulted. I decided to go with Dr Ishoo and his team at our first meeting and I have not regretted it! He is a master and is totally committed to helping you achieve the best you! From pre-sugery to after -care and everything in-between, I was taken care of. I am seeing continued improvement and great results. Thank you Dr Ishoo - you gave me the jumpstart that I needed to resume a healthy lifestyle. My confidence is back and my body is beginning to match my personality again! I highly recommend Dr Ishoo and his staff!Diana

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

Dr. Ishoo and his staff were really terrific. They made all the logistics really easy for me, even arranging a car transfer to a hotel for me! My procedure went well and recovery was exactly as they explained it. I drove over an hour to go to Dr. Ishoo and I definitely think he was worth it!

Aug 20th, 2012

I went to Dr. Ishoo seeking help for my hyperhidrosis. I did the Smartlipo procedure (LAST Method) and a Botox treatment. These treatments have really changed my life. Before the Smartlipo procedure, I was going in for Botox injections at least four times a year. This procedure has really given me longer lasting results and reduced my dependency on the Botox injections. Thus making the surgery a much more cost effective option for me. The procedure itself and recovery time went smoothly, and I was back to school the next afternoon. Furthermore, the results of the surgery have given me more confidence and allowed me to wear clothing I never would have dreamed of wearing, especially during this recent hot summer. Moreover, Dr. Ishoo is a wonderful doctor, really listens to all of your concerns, questions, and desired outcomes for the surgery. Both he and his staff are friendly, professional, and really make you feel comfortable and at home in the office. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone of my friends, family members, or anyone with a similar situation.

|  Ultherapy - a great investment  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

I am 46 and I have very good skin. Most people think I am about 35. Two years ago, I went through a very difficult separation/ divorce and experienced a great deal of stress and I actually started noticing some changes in my face. My chin and neck skin started to feel and look looser and my smile lines just started to look so saggy. I found myself looking in the mirror, worrying way too much. So, I started reading about some gentle procedures that might work for me, to help me feel more like my old self, more confident. I wasn't looking to have a face lift, in fact, I actually like a few wrinkles - I am trying to age gracefully not look 20 again. So, after a lot of reading I came across Dr. Ishoo's video on Ultherapy. It seemed like a very progressive idea and had no or little down time. I called the office and scheduled a free consult. I arrived during a huge rain storm and had to move my car which made me late. But Victor, the assistant who runs the front office, was so nice and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. My consult with Dr. Ishoo was not rushed at all. He went over several different things with me and he recommended the Ultherapy and another procedure called Clear and Brilliant. He was extremely easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. I scheduled the procedure for the follow week. I arrived on time and was brought in right away. Victor explained the procedure and gave me some reading material. He also took some pre-procedure pictures. I was then treated with a topical antithetic and I waited for it to take effect for about 15 to 20 min. Victor came in and checked on me several times.Next, I was moved to the procedure room. Dr. Ishoo came in and was so friendly. I explained I was nervous. I had never had a facial procedure done. He was so comforting. When I was ready he placed me back in the chair and he told me what would happen. He started the pulse points on my neck and under my chin and it wasn't too bad. However, there is some pain involved. I don't want to say it was like a breeze. I tolerated it but it does get a bit intense near the jaw bone and brow bone. I did ask for a break one time. But over all, I think I was ok. I asked to use a stress squeeze ball when it was going on which Victor brought over right away. Dr. Ishoo made me laugh through out the whole procedure and I felt so good afterward. I noticed an immediate lift that day. I had my procedure almost a month ago and I have seen even more improvement in my neck profile, around my eyes and above my brow. I am so pleased with the results so far. I will be going in for my one month follow up and have the Clear and Brilliant procedure done at that time. I am so excited about it.If you are looking for a way to preserve and improve your skin's overall look and feel - Ultherapy is a great procedure. Dr Ishoo's rates are very much comparable to others in Boston, I checked various places. The two processes cost me about $3,000. I highly recommend Dr. Ishoo and his staff. I had a wonderful experience.

|  Beyond My Expectations  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

I did extensive research to determine which procedure was right for me. What I learned is that it's not the procedure that will determine the results, but the skill and expertise of the physician. After multiple consults, I met with Dr. Ishoo relative to the body isses that needed to be addressed. I knew then and there he was the one for me....and he did not disappoint! I happily traveled almost 2 hours each way to avail myself of Dr. Ishoo's artistry and he has far exceeded my expectations. I can recommend Dr. Ishoo without reservation.

|  Happy  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

I am 52 and starting a new job. I wanted to to look not so tired and I wanted a more fresh look. Dr Ishoo took time with me to explain all my options. Since I wanted something done that day I chose to go with some botox around my eyes and Juviderm for the lines around my mouth and above my lip. Dr Ishoo also did some of the filler under my eyes and filled my hollow cheeks in. The results should last about 6 months. Dr Ishoo suggested the next time I should use my own fat as a filler and he said this would cut down the cost. He obviously is not out to make a profit off of you and he truly does what procedure would be the best for you. I had a little minor bruising under my eyes, for a few days, but I could cover it easily with a light concealer. Dr Ishoo is a kind man and really takes pride in his work. I am so happy I chose him. His staff is so professional and the entire office is beautiful and so clean. I have no regrets!

|  Male breast reduction  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

After researching male breast reduction surgery on the internet, I decided to opt for vaser lipo due to the type of results and minimal downtime during the recovery period. Also a big factor was that I was awake and able to talk to the surgeon while the procedure was being carried out. Having decided what treatment to opt for I phoned a few clinics in Boston but picked out BCSC as the best choice. This was based on the professionalism of the web site, Noemi who made you feel totally at ease and the surgeon Dr. Ishoo who explained and went through the procedure step by step to ease any doubt the patient may have had. First class clinic. Since my operation I have made very good progress and am very pleased with the results. John

Oct 14th, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Ishoo. Had very good botox experience. Highly recommend him to all my friends.

|  Thrilled with my results  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

Dr Ishoo performed a total body resculpt and fraxel laser. The experience was just as Dr Ishoo and his staff had explained it would be. I wish I had done it sooner

Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr Ishoo and Noemi are very professional as well as personable. Dr. Ishoo did a wonderful job with the procedure that I underwent. He took the time to explain what exactly the procedure would entail and what I could expect from during and after the procedure. I am extremely happy with the results.The aftercare with Noemi was more then I expected. She is an asset to the office.

Feb 21st, 2011

I am an anesthesia provider that works with several plastic surgeons who all perform traditional liposuction. I was resistant to undergo such invasive procedures that involved long recovery times and the need for general anesthesia. The minimally invasive techniques that Dr. Ishoo's office provided made my whole experience feel like a simple office visit. Just as important was his dedication to listen, understand and strive for the results I was looking for. His staff was superb. Great attention was given to me in my post op visits to ensure maximum results. I had liposuction of my thighs with fat transfer to my breasts. My results are amazing!

|  Changed my body/face and my self image  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I went to Dr. Ishoo for a reverse face lift as well as smart vaser liposuction. He is amazing. The surgery itself was not difficult and Dr Ishoo and his staff gave me the attention that I needed all the way through the recovery period. The experience was easy and the outcome is life lasting and I am so happy. I've referred several friends and I would never do that unless I totally trusted Dr. Ishoo and his staff. He is a very talented surgeon.

|  Vaser liposuction hi def  |  show details
by Marshfield, Ma on Feb 16th, 2011

I cannot say enough great things about dr. Ishoo and his staff. They were so professional and the after care I recieved in the following weeks after my surgery was amazing...! I would never go anywhere else for a procedure after seeing my results! Noemi the office manager was amazing!!!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I brought my 16 y.o. daughter in to see Dr. Ishoo to fix a scar on her face caused by the removal of a mole. Dr Ishoo was so kind and made her feel at ease at once. He explained all the options available to us took the time to meet with us as long as we needed in order to feel comfortable. My daughter had a bad experience with the doctor who removed her mole so she went in to this whole process anxious and nervous, but Dr. Ishoo was able to make her feel very comfortable. She also has been very sensitive to the scar on her face and Dr. Ishoo has really taken the time to listen to her. Any time we have needed a follow up appointment we are able to get one quickly, and he has assured us that he will stay with this process until she is completely happy. I would highly recommend Dr. Ishoo

|  Beautiful Reversalift results  |  show details
by Mary on Jan 2nd, 2011

I love the results. Natural, yet dramatic. I would recommend Dr. Ishoo to anyone looking for great results and easy experience.

Oct 30th, 2010

Delivered what he promised. Excellent results.

|  Dr. Ishoo Exceeded My Expectations!  |  show details
by Vicky on Oct 28th, 2010

I had VASER Hi Def Liposuction four weeks ago and the results are nothing short of fantastic!! Dr. Ishoo exceeded my expectations already! The cost was well worth the results. I consulted with other doctors, while the costs may have been less the procedure was not the same. Other doctors basically would only offer me to do a tummy tuck and regular lipo. Results have exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to enjoying my new body.

|  Great Experience with Dr. Ishoo and Staff  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. Ishoo was my fourth consult for lipo surgery. His office is amazing and it was absolutely clear after the consult that he would be the best choice for me. Dr. Ishoo is an extremely skilled surgeon and a very caring physician. His staff handles everything from the intial consult through the post-op checkups with the utmost professionalism. Dr. Ishoo and his staff are willing to answer questions and address all concerns and problems completely--no matter how much time it takes. I had abdominal and neck lipo surgery at the Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Ishoo's attention to detail is amazing. I am amazed with the results! I highly recommend both him and his staff.

|  Surgery  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

I was very nervous and Dr. Ishoo put me completely at ease. He is definitely worth the time and money.

|  Boston's Best Cosmetic Surgeon  |  show details
by J. on Jul 25th, 2010

Dr. Ishoo, all I can say is THANK YOU, which doesn't seem enough! I'm so happy with the results. He was very informative and truthful about what he was able to do for me. S.L

|  Dr. Ishoo is Terrific!  |  show details
by J on Jun 28th, 2010

I am very excited about my results! I felt Dr. Ishoo took his time and cared about how I was feeling. He did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend him. The staff was wonderful, made me feel very comfortable.