Dr. Edwin Ishoo Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Ishoo?

June 28th, 2017

Condescending and Sarcastically Rude

He basically tried to use symptoms that I wasn't currently experiencing against me! He cut me off several times and as a matter of fact he didn't even introduce himself! He could have been some lunatic posing as a doctor is how I felt and I'm concerned for my health even more! I don't recommend him to anyone!! I hope he loses his license because clearly he's too old to care about people. Thanks! 😡

August 17th, 2015

great doctor

July 22nd, 2015

excellent caring Doctor

February 7th, 2015

He is simply the best at Botox and fillers. Hands down

September 11th, 2013

More than one procedure

I found myself very fortunate to have Dr. Ishoo perform my surgeries. He was and still is very easy to talk to & understands exactly what I wanted. His nurse was Naomi & I cannot say enough good things about her. I would definitely give the go-ahead to any of my friend's & have done exactly that. I will stay with Dr. Ishoo for whatever need's I may still have. Thank you Dr. Ishoo

May 24th, 2013

VASER Hi Def

I have been thinking to have this procedure done for the last 3 years and after researching all types of liposuction available this type made the more sense for me. I was looking for a tighter waist and a flatter /athletic abdomen. After several consultations I decided to have my procedure done by Dr. Ishoo. My results are unbelievable and could not be happier with the results. I am getting married this Summer and I am definitely happy I did it. Thank you!!

April 25th, 2013

Big Mistake

Went for a consulation with Dr. Ishoo for my daughters acne for the new treatment Isolaz. Worst mistake ever, was told her acne was not that bad probably would need between 3 and 4 treatments at $200 each. She had 6 treatments, $1200 later and her face is a complete mess. I have never seen her face look so bad ever. Please do not go here and please do not do Isolaz! BIG MISTAKE!

January 31st, 2013

Extremely pleased

I had a friend refer me to Dr. Ishoo and after my consultation and my research on him, I decided to have him perform my lipo. To say that I am happy with the outcome would be an understatement. He did an amazing job and very professional. I knew exactly what to expect from the outcome as well as the healing time. I would and have recommended him to my friends and family and I am sure I will use his services again.Thank you Dr. Ishoo.

January 30th, 2013

Thrilled with results

I have been working with Dr Ishoo for a number of years. I interviewed many surgeons when I decided to have a facelift and have never regretted my decision to go with Dr Ishoo. Both I, and the many friends and family members I have referred, have found him to be professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Since my facelift, I have taken his advice on injectables and skin resurfacing and always been thrilled with the results. I can't recommend him highly enough

January 28th, 2013

Great results

I had great results from my Fraxel procedure and Juvederm injections. I knew exactly what so expect and couldn't be happier

August 26th, 2012

Great experience!

Dr. Ishoo and his staff were really terrific. They made all the logistics really easy for me, even arranging a car transfer to a hotel for me! My procedure went well and recovery was exactly as they explained it. I drove over an hour to go to Dr. Ishoo and I definitely think he was worth it!

August 20th, 2012

I went to Dr. Ishoo seeking help for my hyperhidrosis. I did the Smartlipo procedure (LAST Method) and a Botox treatment. These treatments have really changed my life. Before the Smartlipo procedure, I was going in for Botox injections at least four times a year. This procedure has really given me longer lasting results and reduced my dependency on the Botox injections. Thus making the surgery a much more cost effective option for me. The procedure itself and recovery time went smoothly, and I was back to school the next afternoon. Furthermore, the results of the surgery have given me more confidence and allowed me to wear clothing I never would have dreamed of wearing, especially during this recent hot summer. Moreover, Dr. Ishoo is a wonderful doctor, really listens to all of your concerns, questions, and desired outcomes for the surgery. Both he and his staff are friendly, professional, and really make you feel comfortable and at home in the office. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone of my friends, family members, or anyone with a similar situation.