A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Gilmer Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Gilmer Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Gilmer Kennedy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmer Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilmer Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jeff Gilmer Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Gilmer Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Edwin Gilmer Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Gilmer Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Madison, MS.
See Flowood Orthopedic Surgeons.