A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Kennedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Kennedy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jeff Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Edwin Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.