A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Kennedy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Jeff Kennedy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Edwin Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Kennedy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.