Learn more about Dr. Edwin Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Lawrence Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Edwin Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.