A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Laurence Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Edwin Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Oncologists, and Sherman Oaks Hematologists.