A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Lawrence Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Edwin Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists, Burbank Hematologists, and Burbank Oncologists.