A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Laurence Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Edwin Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Jacobs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Hematologists, and Sherman Oaks Oncologists.