A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Joe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Joe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Joe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin K Joe MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin K. Joe practice?
- Dr. Edwin Joe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Joe practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.