A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Joe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Joe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cosmetic Dermatology Psoriasis Pediatric Dermatology Rosacea Laser Surgery Skin Cancer Warts General Dermatology Nail Disease Vitiligo and Cosmetic Dermatology, Psoriasis, Pediatric Dermatology, Rosacea, Nail Disease, Skin Cancer, Laser Surgery Dermatology, Warts, General Dermatology, Vitiligo.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance