A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Johnson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Medical Center-Milford Memorial Hospital
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Mark Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. E M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. E Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. E Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, DE.
See Milford Internists and Milford Cardiologists.