Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Huang
Dr. Edwin Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upper Marlboro, MD, with another office in Mc Lean, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Huang has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Edwin Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Dr. Saadia Griffith Howard
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Upper Marlboro, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Mahrukh Hussain
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Upper Marlboro, MD 0 mi17
Dr. Nita Shanbhag
Upper Marlboro, MD 0 mi12