A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Huang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Kirk Huang MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin K. Huang practice?
- Dr. Edwin Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Huang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA.
See Upper Marlboro Internists and Upper Marlboro Cardiologists.