A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Huang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Kirk Huang MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin K. Huang practice?
- Dr. Edwin Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Huang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA.
See Upper Marlboro Internists and Upper Marlboro Cardiologists.