The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Kane II
Dr. Edwin Kane II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kane is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, Valley Hospital and St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson. Dr. Kane has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Kane II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edwin Kane II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton, NJ.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Sarah Chima
Clifton, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Michael Buckley
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Clifton, NJ 0.01 mi38