A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Kasha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Kasha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Kasha, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasha graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Edward Kasha MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin E. Kasha practice?
- Dr. Edwin Kasha has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Kasha practices Dermatology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Dermatologists.