A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson Keel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson Keel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel practice?
- Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Oxford, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Oxford Emergency Physicians and Oxford Family Physicians.