A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Keel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Keel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Keel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Keel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Keel practice?
- Dr. Edwin Keel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Keel practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Emergency Physicians and Anniston Family Physicians.