A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Keel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Keel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Keel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Anderson Keel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin A. Keel practice?
- Dr. Edwin Keel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Keel practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Emergency Physicians and Anniston Family Physicians.